Fédération Algérienne de FootStar
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Fédération Algérienne de FootStar

Le forum pour la communauté algérienne de www.footstar.org

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Renato Vilas-Baos..Zinga manager

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Adel Nani

Adel Nani

Renato Vilas-Baos..Zinga manager Empty
MessageSujet: Renato Vilas-Baos..Zinga manager   Renato Vilas-Baos..Zinga manager Icon_minitimeVen 19 Nov - 20:44

How are you Renato?
» Im fine my friend...

?Who is Renato Vilas-Baos--------
» RVB is a boy from Portugal, Coimbra with 28 years old

?How was your start in FootStar--------
» I usualy play HT and one day i saw a pub from this game, as i started i never stop playing until today!

How do you see your level as a player?-------
» As a player I am one of the best Portuguese players of the season 10. I'm not the best or think is important to be the best of the best, but I think it worked well for me to feel a reputable group of players of the 10 season.

How do you see your level as a coach-------
» - My presence in the Portuguese National Team U18 brought me a high level of learning, were 3 seasons in witch I've learned a lot and that led me to Algeria. In addition Clubs longer workout since I started playing, so I think that has already a good level, but that's not up to me look!

How was your start with Portugal NT U18 ans U21-------
» It's always great to have a player with ability to represent the selection of our country or the country in which we live.
For me it is a great pride to represent the Portuguese team and a great pride to work here in Algeria with the Algerian people who welcomed us with open arms and a very good hospitality!

What is the strongest National team in Footstar--------
» In my opinion there are several communities with very strong teams, but for me the best can only be the Portuguese and then immediately have a huge affection for Algeria!

And what is the strongest team in FS--------
» I will base my opinion on the two championships that I know best and the Portuguese team that is stronger in my opinion is Caricato and in Algeria by the single one MCAlger, current Portugalger.

The best player currently in FS ----------
» One of the best players in the game and a great friend is Baltasar Trindade coach of Portugalger. In my opinion it´s a pride to all Algerians by the player he is and for everything he has done for this wonderful community!

How do you see the level of Algeria in Footstar---------
» I'm here to help this community to achieve a level of respect in the community of FS. I think there are people with lots of potential in Algeria and quality players that can work well to bring this country to great things in the future.
There has to be respect and consideration between the Algerian community and foreigners community that lives in Algeria.
We're here to help and contribute to the advancement of this community. Come join us and work hard so soon have an autonomous community and proud in his players and all foreigners who came and contributed to a better Algeria.

A hug to all the people and Algerian God be with you in life!

your best player in the word?
» For sure Cristiano Ronaldo

Your best team in the word.
» Portugal and next Brasil.

If Portugal beat Brazil in the WC2010...What would you do?
» I´me very proud of Portugal, yesterday we win Spain World Champion for 4-0
What do you know about Algeria.
» I tend to follow the results of the championship of Algeria and of their selection, especially since I came here to play.
MC Alger wont be the champion this season but has lost in seven games by 3 points and is fifth in the league.

Selection Algeria yesterday played against Luxembourg and tied to zero!

Good luck

......................................................................................................................................................................
thanks a lot
Thank you very much for this wonderful dialogue
Waiting for our next star
Renato Vilas-Baos..Zinga manager Alg-portugal
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.algerien098.skyrock.com
Rabah Hadj Ali

Rabah Hadj Ali

Renato Vilas-Baos..Zinga manager Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Renato Vilas-Baos..Zinga manager   Renato Vilas-Baos..Zinga manager Icon_minitimeVen 16 Mar - 21:59

He knows a lot about Algeria Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.footstar.org

Renato Vilas-Baos..Zinga manager
Page 1 sur 1